Ground floor at the District Administration
Main Entrance Tower 3
61352 Bad Homburg v.d. Höhe
Arrival by train or bus
- RMV Timetable information - Timetable for bus and train
- You can reach the Bad Homburg station by S-Bahn, bus or with the Taunusbahn
- Leave the station via the main exit following the signs towards Basler Straße
- Walk to the nearest bus station
- Take the route 7 (towards Oberstedten) (every 30 min.), 17 (towards Hochtaunusklinik) (every 30 min.) or 260 (towards Königstein) (every 30 min.) to the station "Landratsamt"
- The District Administration (Landratsamt) is a max. 3 minute walk
Arrival by car or motorbike
Starting at the Bad Homburg station, follow the Frölingstraße, turn left and cross the Horex bridge, follow the main road into the Siemensstraße.
Coming from Frankfurt via the A661, take the exit Bad Homburg, turn right at the first exit and then left at the traffic light onto the Zeppelinstraße and drive 800 meters to the District Administration. Coming from Oberursel, take the L3006, turn right on the Zeppelinstraße, turn at the second traffic light into the Siemensstraße and take the first right into Nehringstraße.