Citizen’s Service - Our Service for You
We aim to offer a larger range of services with friendly and competent advice in a friendly atmosphere, utilizing consolidated responsibilities from different district authorities. The following pages will give you an overview of the services of the Citizen’s Office, that can be managed centrally for you.
We offer the following services:
- General information on the District Administration
- Services "under one roof" (issuance and acceptance of applications and general advice)
- Distribution of information material
- Service in driving licence matters
- Service in car registration matters
- Exemption from broadcasting fees for those with the feature RF in their handicapped pass and those with too little income.
- Appointment schedule for instructions on the §43 Infection Protection Act (IfSG)